Join Our Team Today
Sandusky County EMS offers both full time careers and part time employment to EMT Basics and Paramedics
Current job postings are updated and available on the main Sandusky County website.
SCEMS provides employees numerous benefits, including:
- Paid orientation period and initial training program
- Paid Continuing Education (entire recertification process completed internally)
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (full time)
- Paid Vacation (full time)
- OPERS public retirement pension with employer contribution
- Free uniforms and personal protective equipment
- Opportunities to obtain additional credentials and to serve in specialized capacities
- Modern equipment including power cots and load systems
- Progressive medical guidelines and hands-on medical direction
All candidates that are being considered for employment will be scheduled for and must complete the SCEMS Medical Physical Ability Test (MEDPAT). The document and video below outline this test. Please contact EMS Headquarters with any questions.